Follow Us! 'x

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Fun articles for you to comment on :)




















Hi Girls and Boys, perhaps,
If I ever become bored, I read up on news around the world. Here are a few articles regarding fashion that I read and I want you to tell me your views on them. Enjoy :)

First, Katy Perry's PVC outfit. Love or Hate?
I personally don't know what to think. However stunning she is, I really dont think a photoshoot like this does her any favours.
























Next, Katy Price. Some love her, some hate her. I am not fond of her, but I never know what appeals about her that people like. To advertise her book, she wears virtually no clothes and while half naked men stand next to her. Great way to sell. If you disagree with me, feel free to write a comment telling me why you disagree.

























Next, Jessica Biel's red dress. Like or dislike?

























Jennifer Metcalfe's top? I personally adore it. Its gorgeous. I would buy it if I knew where it was from. What do you think?
























Kelly Brooks outfit, like or dislike? Kelly Brook has a stunning figure and a great fashion sense. I dont know about this one. Does it suit her and her superb figure?
























Remember to comment and contact me if you find any other pictures I can review :)
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment